BEP Pro Installer 400A EZ-Mount Double Pole Battery Switch – MC10
Pro Installer 400A EZ-Mount Double Pole Battery Switch – MC10
An addition to our multi award winning Pro Installer EZ Mount range, this battery switch provides Double Pole On/Off functionality so that both positive and negative battery terminals can be isolated. Most commonly used on metal hulled craft, full isolation ensures there is no risk of stray currents that may cause galvanic corrosion, and also guarantees optimum safety during servicing or mishap, for example with mining equipment. As easy as 1, 2, 3, these revolutionary battery switches allow you to wire from the front for the easiest surface mounting. With their shared interconnection height, EZ-Mount battery switches "cluster" directly with the Pro Installer Busbar Range, resulting in the fastest, most compact installations. Optimized cable access makes installation a breeze.
- Tested to UL1107 ignition protection, CE
- Tinned copper 10 mm (3/8 in) studs
- Stainless steel washers and nuts
- Fiber reinforced plastics
- 400A Continuous / 600A 5 minutes Intermittent / 1500A 10 seconds Cranking
- (cable size to achieve ratings 120mm}, 4/0, smaller cable size will reduce
- the Amp rating)
- Waterproof to IP67
- Same interconnection height as Pro Installer
- Removable knob allows isolation during servicing
- 3 removable side plates for protection
- Industry standard 3.85 x 3.85 inch footprint
- Surface mount only
- Each Pro Installer battery switch is fully tested for pressure sealing,
- Rotation force and electrically load tested
Mounting: Surface Only
Voltage: 48v DC (for 12-48v systems)
Rating: 400 Cont / 600 Inter / 1500 Crank
Dims: 3.85" x 3.85" x 3.62"
Stud: 4x 10 mm (3.8")
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Part number: 770-DP-EZ
8 L x 7 W x 4 H
There are no reviews yet.