Return Policy and RMA Request
All products at KaribouUSA.com Marine Supply ship new in the box unless otherwise noted and are fully guaranteed and covered under warranty by the manufacturer. The manufacturer warranty will cover any repair or replacement of a product free of charge for up to one year and many products will offer much longer coverage. We request that you reach out to the manufacturer first regarding any technical support or defective products.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We offer a 30 day return period from the date your package ships. The return process is simple and straight forward.
-Within the first 30 days of receiving your product, email [email protected] to setup a return and request a Return Authorization number
*Claims of damaged products, incorrect/missing items, or non-receipt of goods must be made within seven (7) days. Please keep all packaging.
This may exclude select special orders and closeout specials (as indicated). The following terms and conditions must be adhered to:
- All products must be in original, resalable condition with all packaging materials, manuals, and supporting materials.
- All returns MUST be accompanied with a Return Authorization Number. To get a Return Authorization number, please e-mail us at [email protected] or call our toll free number at (626) 228-5021). This number must be printed on the shipping label or it can delay the refunding process.
- Our return address is 12352 Barringer St. South El Monte CA 91733. We have multi-warehouse. Some of products direct ship from Brand owner. So please contact us request Return Authorization Number before you return the package.
- We are not responsible for any products returned without obtaining the proper Return Authorization Number.
- We may require the serial # for the any product returned. Please have it read when requesting a return. Most serial #s are on the outer box.
- Any product(s) returned without a return authorization number including refused packages will be subject to a 20% restocking fee regardless of the condition of return. This restocking fee will be addition to any other fees or charges that may be accrued
- To receive a refund on any software, electronic charts, video tapes, Magma Grill products, and special order products; the product must be in its original, sealed, UNOPENED package. We will no longer be able to take back software or electronic charts under any condition other than even exchange for defect. Otherwise, all sales are final.
- Please note, certain items must be exchanged or returned to the manufacturer directly. We will inform you upon request.
- KaribouUSA.com Marine Supply is not responsible for misprints, typographical errors, or any other mistakes in pricing or descriptions.
- Cost of any unreturned or damaged components will be deducted from any credit or refund due and we reserve the right to fully inspect all returns to determine proper credit.
- A 20% restocking charge will be assessed for any product that is not returned in its original unopened state. Please Note: We thoroughly inspect each return to determine if the item has been opened or not.
- Any product that has been installed can only be returned if defective and only for exchange for the same unit.
- KaribouUSA.com Marine Supply has the right to refuse returns of any special orders or assess restocking fees
- KaribouUSA.com Marine Supply reserves the right to refuse return of any products damaged by abuse other than normal usage.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges except for shipping errors on the part of KaribouUSA.com Marine Supply. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Note that each return goes through a thorough inspection process when it is returned and this process can take upwards to 3-4 weeks from the time we receive the product to complete. We do try to process all returns in a timely manner.
- KaribouUSA.com Marine Supply is not responsible for lost packages in shipping, products damaged in shipping, any orders that are returned to any address other than the one listed above, or any order returned without a Return Authorization# on the shipping label. It is advised that you insure your package when shipping back to us and have tracking codes.
- Any returned not received within 10 business days of receipt of the return authorization is subject to a 20% charge. This charge is an addition to any other charges that may be accrued above
- All sales are final for any products received in exchange for another product returned for any reason other than defective returns
- All shipping charges for products with free shipping promotions will be assessed on returned items other than for exchanges
- KaribouUSA.com Marine Supply will assess shipping charges on any return that originally had free shipping unless the customer is exchanging for a defective unit (typically, it is $12.95 for ground shipping and $35.95 for overnight shipping).
- Do not write on any manufacturer’s box. We reserve the right to refuse returns that have writing on the manufacturer’s packaging.
- Please note: We are not responsible for typographical errors, misprints, incorrect photos, mistakes in pricing, or any other errors on our website.
- Customer is responsible for any additional fees that the shipping carrier charges for returned items due to customer error such as entering an improper shipping address. These charges include fees to redirect the package, shipping charges to return the product to our warehouse, etc.
- If a product is damaged on shipment or other product issues, we may require that you send us pictures of the damage (including shipping box) to expedite our process to rectify the situation. We request you email the pictures along with your order number and description of the damage to [email protected].
- *Packages returned because they were refused by customer, undeliverable address, cancellations are subject to all shipping costs including freight to and from customer & any carrier fees.
If you receive a defective or damaged product, please email your order information and pictures of the damaged item(s) to [email protected]
If approved, we will send you a replacement item free of charge, or a refund will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected]
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular-priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
We pride ourselves on our fast shipping services and, as a result, we are unable to accommodate order cancellations once they are placed.
Please note the following exceptions to our return policy:
Software, mapping/chart data cards, programmed items, international orders, freight shipments, Viking Life-rafts, Vetus Bow Thrusters, and special order items are non-returnable.
Returns of DuraBrite products will incur a 20% restocking fee.
Returns or replacements cannot be accepted after 30 days from the date of purchase. For warranty coverage, kindly contact the manufacturer directly.
Furthermore, please be aware that damage caused by improper installation and water damage are not eligible for returns.