On all orders shipping to the continental United States
KARIBOU Marine Electronics & Boating Supplies offers a flat shipping rate below:
- Normal ground $12.95
- 2 days $30.95,
- Next Business Day $54.95
For all orders shipping to the 48 continental United States.
For oversized products, the second day rate is $94.95 and overnight rate is $124.95.
Sorry, but we do not ship outside the continental United States at this time.
Estimated Delivery (Based on the day shipped)
Ground – 1-7 days. Usually 1-7 days*
Two-Day – Two business Days*
Next Business Day – Next business day excluding holidays and weekends for orders placed by 11AM ET
(NOTE: We may be able to deliver next day later than this, but on a case by case basis)
*These are estimated delivery times and not guarantees. A majority of orders are delivered in these timeframes, but there are exceptions.
Shipping and Delivery Information
KARIBOU Marine Electronics & Boating Supplies is pleased to offer competitive Ground and Next Business Day shipping specials for all of our products. This promotion includes the Continental 48 states (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and Foreign Military Addresses). The shipping specials are flat rate and do not matter if you order one or 100 products.
- All orders are shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground or Next Business Day (excludes Saturday, Sunday, and holidays). A few exceptions will be shipped via USPS, but we cannot give the option to the customer on which carrier we use. It is all based on availability of the product and/or shipping restrictions to the area.
- All non-backordered orders will be shipped within 48 hours of processing. All in stock Next Business Day placed before 11:00 A.M. E.T. on weekdays (excluding holidays) will be shipped same day. All in stock overnight orders placed on the same day if possible, otherwise they will be shipped the next business day. If there is a delay, we will notify you. Normally, most in stock orders are shipped within hours of being placed.
- From time to time products may be unavailable and backordered from the manufacturer. We will try to give you as best of estimate of when the order will be available.
- We will try to ship items available for orders with multiple products where one or several of the products are back ordered. There will be no additional charges for shipping in these cases unless otherwise stated. Some accessory back orders might be shipped via UPS ground.
- We try to get out as many orders throughout the day as possible, but we cannot guarantee any order shipping placed after 12PM . Express & Next Day delivery orders received after 12pm EST may be sent out the following business day. Please note, for orders placed after noon on Fridays may be shipped out the following Monday.
- Delivery times are estimates. All shipping times are based on business days; None of our delivery methods deliver products on Saturday or Sunday. KARIBOU Marine Electronics & Boating Supplies can not be responsible for delayed orders held in customs.
- For people who purchase multiple items were peripherals and accessories are backordered, we may split the order at our discretion. Note that if you choose the overnight shipping method, we may send backordered items ground at our discretion. We will not charge you any additional shipping charge. We unfortunately have to charge for the full amount of the order at the time of shipping because we are unable to split charges.
- KARIBOU Marine Electronics & Boating Supplies is not responsible for delays in shipments due to extreme weather conditions, delays by shipping provider (UPS, FedEx, etc.), or any other delay outside the control of KARIBOU Marine Electronics & Boating Supplies. If a shipping provider does experience a delay on next business day orders, we will try to request a refund on the customer’s behalf. To get a refund, you must contact us to inform us that the shipment was delayed. We cannot guarantee a refund will be given under any circumstance.
- During times when the temperature falls below freezing, we cannot be held responsible for paint that may freeze and damage because of it. We will not accept returns or give refunds for paint destroyed by subzero temperatures.
- KARIBOU Marine Electronics & Boating Supplies only guarantees delivery method. KARIBOU Marine Electronics & Boating Supplies is not responsible for delivery times of the shipping companies we use.
- We are not responsible for typographical errors, misprints, incorrect photos, mistakes in pricing, or any other errors on our website.