NavPod RMX4405 RailMount Pre-Cut f/Furuno GP1670/GP1670F 5.7"
RMX4405 RailMount Pre-Cut for Furuno GP1670/GP1670F
RailMount NavPods are best used for mounting of an autopilot control, sailing instrument, or small chartplotter onto an existing pedestal guard. Fits onto any 1" or 1.25" diameter tube. A Chromed Stainless Steel arm is used to mount a NavPod. The NavPod can rotate 180 degrees for easy viewing while sitting under the dodger on a rainy day. All wire run from the NavPod, down the center of the stainless steel arm, and into the pedestal guard. This application provides a clean and sturdy installation for electronics, without replacement of the pedestal guard.
Overall Size: 9"H x 10.2"W x 6"D
Usable Face:5.6"H x 8.9"W x 3.75"D
Max Cutout: 4.625"H x 8"W
All RailMount NavPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-proof fasteners
- Double Seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Chromed stainless steel arm with swivel mount
- Both sets of adaptors included for 1" or 1.25" diameter tubing
Part number: RMX4405
L x W x H